Thursday, July 25, 2013

A New Look

A BIG SHOUT-OUT
to
                                                                   for the new blog look

I have had a blog up and running for quite some time, but really struggled with keeping it current.  Part of the lackadaisy attitude was because I didn't like the design and I couldn't come up with an eye-catching, heart-pounding name or theme.  Well..........I finally did it!!!!!
        

                                                 Flip Flop & Hop
Now...of course every part of the title has meaning to me.

              Flip---I started last year "flipping" my math class (more on that in another post)
              Flop---Some of what happens in a 5th grade classroom and in everyday life is nothing, but a flop, I smile and keep going.
              Hop---Frogs are the theme in my classroom and this blog may just hop all over the place.

I'm excited to start sharing my 5th grade adventures with you.



post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment