Sunday, January 6, 2013


Well it's time----I'm heading back to school tomorrow and have a New Years Resolution to be more organized.  (Along with many others which includes blogging more)  I tend to put everything off until Sunday evenings and then wonder why I have anxiety.


One of the things that I won't change is my magnetic paper pocket folders--- I love them!!  I currently have one set and am in need of another set.  I place them on our white board next to the assignments for the day with daily homework in them.  The students know to come in in the morning, write their assignments down, and the get their homework out of the pocket and place in their planner.  At the end of the day if there are still papers in the magnetic folder I know that someone forgot theirs or it goes on the desk of an absent student.

I also use them to collect their homework.  I keep the collection folders across the room on another board (keeps the traffic flow smoother.)The students slip their homework into the folder in numerical order, which saves time for me when checking off daily homework.


                                                                         Happy New Year




No comments:

Post a Comment