Wednesday, September 14, 2011

10 Day Count

Florida does something known as "The 10 Day Count", basically every school reports the number of physical bodies sitting in a classroom and then decides if teachers should be added or taken away.  Well......., 2nd grade is low in bodies so I was told yesterday that I would need to pack my room and I would be placed in a school with high numbers.  As of today I still haven't received a phone call telling me where I will be placed or what grade level-----UGH

I am so frustrated and exhausted that I decided to stop thinking about school tonight and focus on something fun  :)  This is the sample Christmas Card I made.  I think I will make them for this years list.

1 comment:

  1. Sending good wishes for your placement to be at a school and grade you'll love!

    Denise

    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete