Friday, August 12, 2011

Well, this week I have been at the school working on the classroom 4 out of 5 days.  I thought things were beginning to look a little better and I was starting to see some "clear" areas, but......I then decided to move 2 shelves around and the classroom resembled a tornado within minutes.  I started the process of organizing and putting things away---AGAIN.  There is still work to be done, but I am feeling better about starting work on Monday.  I do miss the schedule and routine.  This past summer has been relaxing and enjoyable with a trip to Indiana included.  I love my family and visiting them is a joy.  This weekend I will try to get last minute classroom things done and start a sleep schedule (looks like it, huh?) Pictures of the classroom coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment